Tuesday 7 August 2007

A regular visit to Scherpenzeel, Holland

I am in Holland at the moment, which is a regular thing for me as Heuga Home Flooring is based in Scherpenzeel in the Netherlands and the rest of the Marketing team are based out here so I tend to come over every other week to keep up to date.
This is the true home of the first carpet tile which was originally made over 50 years ago just around the corner from where I am writing.

It is 10.30pm Dutch time, I am in my hotel room as I write and I am not alone... I have the whining buzz of a mosquito in the room with me and I think I need to try and find it before falling asleep!

This is a picture of our Heuga showroom in Holland where I will spend most of the next 2 days. In here we have a big conference table at the other end of the room and we have meetings and catch-ups in here.
Our design student changes the floor design from time to time. At the moment this floor is a combination of half and quarter tiles of Simply Soft with the main floor in FunkyFeet.

No comments: