Thursday 2 August 2007

Essential Kitchen Bathroom Bedroom Magazine

I used to manage the PR for Heuga but now this is down to my colleague Antoinet. I still get the cuttings reports and was very pleased to see that we appeared in interiors magazine Essential Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms (August issue) and this is the shot they featured.

Love it or hate it - you can't help but be amazed by this floor design! This Zebra print floor is great for kids' bedrooms as well as other rooms in your home if you have the courage to do something different!

This photo was taken on a shoot for kids' bedrooms and I wanted to know whether this could work in a different room so we threw a few tiles down in the kitchen/dining room and this was the result. I think it works a treat and there's a magazine editor that agrees!

The red border is done using half tiles of Puzzle Pieces around the edge.

Heres a link to the magazine's website:
http://www.ekbb.co.uk/

No comments: