Friday 15 January 2010

Floor Designer

We have recently updated and improved our "Virtual Room Tool" floor designer making it more flexible and easier to use. Click here to go directly to our online floor designer tool.

flor by heuga design toolWe have added a bunch of new rooms to try out different floors and now you can combine up to 3 products in a room to see how different carpet combinations work together. All of our products are included so it's a great way to play around with different colours and textures to help create something special on the floor.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hai Cath, how are you? This tool is very cool. Very handy because I am buying a house with my boyfriend. Few things don't work jet, but it is already very nice.. So you are stil on the Heuga train (I'm sorry: Flor by Heuga). Still like it there? I have finished school last summer, and now I am figuring out what to do next..