Wednesday 1 August 2007

Heuga T-shirt

A friend suggested my photo doesn't look like me as I'm normally suited up in my work attire, however it is me and I'm wearing a Heuga t-shirt so I think it's kind of appropriate - it sticks until I can find something else.

I'm still new to this whole thing so reducing the size of the photo is still beyond my knowledge!

The red t-shirt was for a great interiors show called De Woonbeurs last year in Amsterdam where I organised a Heuga stand and we wore these Heuga t-shirts. It was a really great show and it was really fab for our team to meet directly with people and talk about our products.

I also added that I'm Online Marketing Manager at Heuga - that's what I do and I am always interested what people think of our website http://www.heuga.com/



I look at it a lot and see all the little problems so it is really nice when someone says it is a decent site however I am open to criticism too - I can take it and hopefully I can make improvements based on people's thoughts.

No comments: