Friday 11 July 2008

Florbyheuga.com - find me!

Recently it has come to my attention that our website http://www.florbyheuga.com/ isn't coming up in the results on UK search engines. It turns out this is because our website is a .com site rather than a .co.uk site and some other technical complications.

Not only is this an irritation to me (as I like to see lots of visitors on our website), but it's also not nice for the people in the UK that actually want to find our website and are denied the opportunity to see our pretty pictures, inspirational carpet designs and learn all about FLOR by heuga.

We are working on a solution and it will take some time to kick in with Google and the like so in the meantime, this is a blatant attempt to get some results for FLOR by heuga in the UK so that people can find our site when searching for us. I don't know if it will work but it's certainly worth a try!

No comments: